Monday, 17 October 2011

Learning Log Activity english

We have now come to the end of our diary writing therefore I would like to see the skills you've learnt put into practice.

Keep a diary for the half term holidays (Monday-Friday)

Things that I want to see:

1st person
Time connectives (next, then after, later,earlier etc)
Chatty language
Dates
Neat handwriting or typed
Avoid using “and” or “then” too often
I would like to see the same standard of work that you produce in class
Punctuation – capital letters at the start of sentences, for names of people and places
Full stops
Comas - I went to Tenby, a small seaside town in West Wales, with my
              parent and brother.
Nearly all nouns need to have an adjective.
Nearly all actions need an adverb (describe the verb)

Please return the work on Monday 31st October.

No comments:

Post a Comment