You can cut them out and match them or write them into your learning
log in
their correct pairs.
he
would
|
doesn’t
|
we
have
|
we’ll
|
I
am
|
can’t
|
would
not
|
shouldn’t
|
you
have
|
should’ve
|
does
not
|
we’ve
|
we
will
|
hasn’t
|
I
have
|
could’ve
|
will
not
|
it’ll
|
should
not
|
I’d
|
you
are
|
wouldn’t
|
who
is
|
you’ve
|
is
not
|
he’d
|
I
would
|
I’ve
|
can
not
|
didn’t
|
could
have
|
weren’t
|
did
not
|
won’t
|
has
not
|
isn’t
|
it
will
|
I’m
|
were
not
|
you’re
|
should
have
|
who’s
|
Challenge 1
Learn to spell and know the matching pairs for any 10.
Challenge 2
Learn to spell and know the matching pairs for any 20.
Monday
Mrs Boat will be teaching for half the week
Castle poem due in. Maths homework given out.
Wednesday
School photos
Thursday & Friday
PE kits please
Maths this week will focus on multiplying and understanding that
2x3 is the same as 3x2 and that
3x2 is the same as 2+2+2.
We will be writing poems about knights this week focusing on
similes.
Monday
Mrs Boat will be teaching for half the week
Castle poem due in. Maths homework given out.
Wednesday
School photos
Thursday & Friday
PE kits please
Maths this week will focus on multiplying and understanding that
2x3 is the same as 3x2 and that
3x2 is the same as 2+2+2.
We will be writing poems about knights this week focusing on
similes.
No comments:
Post a Comment