Can children remember to bring in their PE kit in the morning as Miss Wride will be taking the class and I will be back in the afternoon.
Maths: We are going to continue refining standard methods of multiplication and begin to look at standard methods of division. The children will then be looking at some problem-solving activities later in the week.
Literacy: We are continuing to analyse our fictional text (The Runaways) as we build up towards a writing activity.
Class presentations: We will be finishing off the class presentations on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning for those children who have not presented yet.
Spellings - as we have completed our L&L class spelling book we will be revising some of the words in class. I will not post a set list of words to learn but will be testing children on words that they learned earlier in the year to see if they have retained how to spell that word.
Homework - I will not set a specific homework task this week as there a few children to finish their presentation and a reward for those who presented last week. Could I please ask that children try to learn the lyrics for the Mary Poppins Songs. (If you need another copy of the lyrics please see me or Mrs Black)
Monday: PE kit needed, class presentations - (see timetable)
Tuesday: PE kit needed, class presentations - (see timetable)
Diolch,
Mr Ball
No comments:
Post a Comment