Sunday, 18 October 2015

Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?


Dydd Llun
Spell Check
New Unit in RWI spelling book
PE kit needed.

Dydd Mawrth
Science afternoon (We didn't have our lesson Friday due to Recycling Workshops)
NO PE kit needed
Parent's Evening: 3.30pm - 7.00pm
Christmas card designs sent home for parents to look at and orders to be in by Friday 23rd October.

Dydd Mercher
Mrs Boat teaching in afternoon
Parent's Evening: 3.30pm - 6.00pm

Dydd Iau
Maths homework due
Half Term Homework sent home

Dydd Gwener
Spell Check
Beat That! and Learn Its Challenges
Christmas card orders due

Seasneg - Literacy and Language Unit 5 Non-fiction - Newspapers (Reading focus Mon - Wed and Writing Focus Thurs and Fri.)

Mathemateg - Big Maths - Counting in multiples of 8, multiplying and dividing by 10, X8 tables and column method addition.

We have been working very hard on our presentation the last few weeks and I am very pleased with the work being produced.  Let's continue working hard on it this week. Remember your work deserves space and you should take pride in what you do.





I have enjoyed marking your Big Write story endings and I am sure mums and dads will enjoy reading them during parent's evenings this week too.  I told you all you CAN do it! Remember you must believe you can and then try before convincing yourselves you can't!


No comments:

Post a Comment