Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

I hope you have all had a magical Christmas and that you have enjoyed spending time with your family and friends. I have had a super Christmas holiday and have been extremely spoilt. I would like to take this opportunity to say a MASSIVE thank you for all your kind words in my cards and the generous gifts you gave me. I am so very grateful.

We are about to embark on a new term. The Spring Term is an extremely busy and important one where you will learn so much and find yourselves developing both academically and personally. I can not wait to see you all flourish!
Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?
Dydd Llun
INSET Day
Spellings on Blog
Dydd Mawrth
Back to School.
Learning Log task sent home.
Reading books returned to school to be changed.
Letters sent home regarding this term's trip.
Dydd Mercher
This term we will be going swimming on a Wednesday. I will update you on the start date next week as I am unsure whether we will start this week or next week.
You will need a swimming costume, towel, goggles (if needed) and a hair brush. Boys are to wear trunks (not board shorts) and girls full costume (not bikini). There is not enough time to wash your hair so no shampoo needed. Please remember NO aerosol deodorants are allowed. Please can all jewellery be removed before coming to school?
If you can not swim, please don't panic! The purpose of these sessions are to teach you how to swim, to perfect your stroke and to develop as a swimmer. These lessons are part of the curriculum, just like maths and English are. If you or your parents have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to come and speak to me.
Dydd Iau
Evaluate last term's topic and targets - Set new targets for this term.
Dydd Gwener
Big Write Session - Poetry

Enjoy the last few days of your holiday and I will see you bright and early Tuesday morning. I look forward to hearing all your news.
Mrs Rees :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment