Sunday, 4 December 2016

What A Busy Couple Of Weeks

Image result for christmas spirit


Well the week of the concerts has finally arrived and all your hard work and efforts will be seen!  I am extremely proud of the amount of work you have put into learning the songs, lines and actions to our class performances.  I know your mums and dads are going to LOVE it!  Please do not forget your costumes tomorrow as it is our dress rehearsal and the first time we will see it altogether!  I am very excited!

Performances
Related image

Tuesday 6th December at 6pm - children to arrive at school in costume (with Christmas jumper in bag) by 5.45pm.

Wednesday 7th December at 6pm - children to arrive at school in costume (with Christmas jumper in bag) by 5.45pm.

Thursday 8th December at 1.30pm - children to bring their costumes and Christmas jumpers to school in a bag in the morning.

Those that have not decorated their lantern jar please bring one in tomorrow and it is at the top of the list to complete!  Also if you have any spare LED candles we would be very grateful if you could send some in.  Many thanks to those that have already done so, I really appreciate it.

Christmas Cards
Image result for christmas cards eco

As we are an Eco School we do not believe in sending cards to every child from every child, so we ask instead that your child makes one Christmas card and brings it into school addressed to Dosbarth Caerau and signed from them.  At the end of term each child will then have one card to take home from the class.  I hope you understand why we do this and appreciate your support in the matter.


Last week was a extremely busy but am I pleased with the efforts and behaviour from the majority. Can we please make a BIG effort to stick to our class rules and follow instructions to the best of our ability no matter who is in class and no matter what the activity is.  I know you can do it Caerau, it is only yourselves you are letting down if you don't!  Remember to think about yourself and not worry what others are doing around you.  If you all do this then Dosbarth Caerau will be the BEST place to be!

Take a look at the busy week we had last week - from concert practice to choir singing and in between Christmas crafts...

   

   



   




   





I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and are getting into the festive spirit.  I certainly am.  With the Christmas Tree festival yesterday afternoon, Cancer Research Wales' Reindeer Run last night and going to pick my tree today, I am feeling very Christmassy!



I am really looking forward to the next two weeks in class Caerau, I am well and truly in the Christmas spirit...bring on the fun!

Don't forget if you didnt buy your beautiful tree
at the fete on Friday, bring in your 50p this week and you can take it home.  So many parents complemented you on them - they looked amazing, well done all of you!

See you tomorrow my lovelies
Mrs Rees ;O)



No comments:

Post a Comment