Blwyddyn Newydd Dda Pawb!

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and have enjoyed lots of family time together. I am looking forward to hearing all about your holidays when I see you. I am keen to see if any of you managed to tick anything off my Christmas tick list - Don't forget there are house points up for grabs for those that have!
We have a busy term ahead of us Caerau but I have every faith that you will return to school fully recharged and ready to learn. Our topic this term is based on Space and we will be delving into the outer galaxies and finding out about the wonderful world above us! If you have anything space related at home that you are able to bring into class for our topic table then I would be very grateful.
Here's what will be happening this week...
Dydd Mawrth
INSET Day - Enjoy the last day of your holiday as I prepare the class for your return on Wednesday.
Dydd Mercher
Children back to school.
Please return your reading books to school so that they can be changed. As from Monday 9th January your reading books and diaries need to be in school on their allocated reading days which will stay the same as last term.
Dydd Iau
Topic challenge unveiled and targets set for the term.
Dydd Gwener
Science Day
The children will bring home a new term letter on Wednesday which will explain the PE days and important information for this term. If after you have read the letter you have any questions then please pop and see me on the yard on Thursday morning.


See you Wednesday my little lovelies
Mrs Rees :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment