Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?
I hope you have all had a great weekend my little lovelies. I have been to my first cricket match and had a super time. I was lucky enough to watch England beat Australia in the one day international at Edgbaston in Birmingham. What an amazing atmosphere with lots of singing and cheering; I loved it! I am looking forward to my next match already!
Unfortunately good old British weather stopped play due to a downpour but that didn't dampen the day!
Dydd Llun
Please can ALL pupils bring their reading diaries into school today? We need to update our skills ladders so that you are aware of the skills we are focusing on this half term.
Dydd Mawrth
Trip Day!
All pupils need to wear school uniform and bring wellington boots in a plastic bag. Please ensure a coat is supplied if weather is poor and sun cream and sun hat if we are lucky to have warmer weather. A packed lunch is needed and please ensure a drink is provided as we are out all day and the children will be active for the majority of it. There is no cafe or shop at Cilfynydd Water Works, therefore NO money is needed.
Thank you to those who have volunteered to join us. I will put the list up tomorrow. I apologise I haven't done it sooner but I did not have all slips in Friday and would like to wait for the rest tomorrow. We will be leaving at 9.15am and will be returning to school before the end of the school day.
Dydd Mercher
Presentations start today. Please can ALL pupils be prepared to present as I will be choosing from our no hands up lollipop sticks and EVERYONE needs to be ready as anyone's name could come out first!
Dydd Iau
Art afternoon.
Dydd Gwener
Outdoor PE kit needed.
Science afternoon.
Saesneg
Our Literacy sessions will be based on the Hindu story of Rama and Sita this week. We will be carrying out some drama and reading activities in readiness for you creating your own comic strip on the story. You will also be retelling the story through dance next week so it is important that we know the story well.
Mathemateg
This week we will be working on angles and you will be drawing and measuring a range of acute, obtuse and reflex angles.
Gwyddoniaeth
Following our trip to Cilfynnydd we will be delving into the wonderful world of water based minibeasts. This will include looking at life cycles for a range of the these creature and food chains which have these creatures in.








No comments:
Post a Comment