
I can not believe our year together is almost at an end! Wow! It has been an incredible year full of fun and laughter. You have all worked very hard and have come a long way since we started in September. I am very proud of each and every one of you my little lovelies. I have LOVED this year and I hope you have too.
There will be no PE this week but please bring in your trainers as, if the weather permits, we may be out and about doing some sporting activities. If it is warm (as the forecast suggests) then please remember your hats, sun cream and water bottles.
We have a few bits and pieces to finish off this week. Many may have already finished them. They include:
- Evaluating our Rama and Sita moving puppets.
- Evaluating our Rama and Sita dances.
- Rama and Sita comic strip evaluation.
- Clay mandala hands.
Please can you bring any school reading books you have at home back to school by Tuesday please?

The last few weeks have been busy with concert rehearsals, concerts, trips and transition days. This means I have not posted some of the photos that we have been taking in class. See below a range of the fun activities that have been happening in Caerau this term.
Life Cycle Fun
Alan's Old Testament Workshop
Measuring Angles
Reading Detectives - Features of a Recipe
Sport's Day 2017
As you can see it's been a busy few weeks. Only one more left Caerau, let's make it a great one! See you in the morning my little lovelies.
Mrs Rees :O)
























































No comments:
Post a Comment