Saturday, 4 January 2020

Wythnos 1


I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I can’t believe how fast the last fortnight has gone! Well, it’s time to prepare for our new term and our new exciting topic, ‘The World of Water’.  I’m all planned and really looking forward to some exciting learning. 

Iaith
Spelling assessments - all pupils will be assessed and regrouped according to their results. 
Grammar
Introduction to our new class novel

Mathemateg
Coordinates

Dydd Llun
INSET day - no school for pupils

Dydd Mawrth 
All pupils return to school
Fit 4 Fun session - all pupils will need outdoor PE kit including trainers. This is a one off session. 

Dydd Mercher
Learning Log task sent home

Dydd Gwener
Year 4 pupils will be starting swimming. They will need swimming costume, towel and goggles (if they wear them). Please remove all jewellery before coming to school. They will need their kit every Friday this term. 
Year 5 pupils will need indoor PE kit (shorts/leggings and T-shirt). They will need this every Friday.

I can’t wait to see you all on Tuesday and find out what gifts you had for Christmas and what adventures you have been on. Enjoy your last few days. 

Mrs B

No comments:

Post a Comment