I have been through TEAMS with the children and they all know what they need to do to access their work Monday morning. I’ve suggested they create a timetable so they can spread the work out and have plenty of time for exercise, fresh air, baking and playing games too. During this unusual period, work will be uploaded to TEAMS every Monday morning during term time. I will also check in with them on Chat every Wednesday and Friday. However, if the children have any problems with the work they are free to contact me on Chat on weekdays between 9am and 5pm and I will get back to them as soon as I can.
Please stay safe, look after your family and friends and check in regularly so I know that you are all ok. I am going to miss seeing 23 smiling faces on Monday morning.
Take care
Mrs B
No comments:
Post a Comment