Saturday, 6 June 2020

Wythnos 8

Diolch yn fawr iawn!! An massive thank... - Cylch yn yr Ysgol ... 


I just want to thank you all so much for all the effort you are putting into your online learning.  The work that I have received is outstanding and I am extremely proud of you all.  Please continue to do as much work as you can.  I have tried to contact everybody in the class over the last few weeks.  It has been great to speak to you and your parents.  There are very few that I still haven't managed to speak to, but I have left messages.  I will try those children again this week.

As you are aware, it has been announced that schools will reopen on the 29th of June for pupils.  This will not look the same as it looked when we last saw each other in March, but at least it is a start of getting back to seeing each other slowly.  At the moment we do not know any more details, but Mrs Harries will update you all as soon as these have been arranged.

I have uploaded a new set of work for you to complete this week under 'Summer Week 8' folder in Teams.

Have a great week.

Mrs B

No comments:

Post a Comment