Sunday, 7 April 2013

Welcome back/Croeso Nol!

I hope you have all had a good holiday and had time to relax with your family, I certainly have.
Just a few things for this week

Monday - INSET day, school for staff only
Tuesday - Pupils return to school
Wednesday - Every Wednesday afternoon this term, we will be going swimming at llantrisant leisure Centre.  Please ensure that your child has appropriate swimming costume, towel, goggle (if needed) and girls will need a hair tie.  im looking forward to this as swimming is my favourite sport ;0)
Friday - Our other PE session will be every other Friday afternoon.  It will be Athletics for the first half a term, in readiness for Sports Day.  Please ensure that your child has appropriate footwear for these sessions along with the usual outdoor kit.

Please ensure that you have your reading books in school on your reading days and on Friday for Buddy reading.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Tuesday morning, all ready for a new and busy term.

Diolch
Mrs Black

No comments:

Post a Comment