Hello all,
I hope everyone has had an enjoyable Easter holiday and you are now ready to return to school. As I mentioned before the end of last term we will be working very hard over the coming weeks in preparation for the statutory mathematics (procedural and reasoning) and literacy (reading comprehension) tests.
Saesneg: Introduction to our new Literacy and Language topic for this half term and we will be looking at comprehension question techniques.
- New spelling topic to be introduced
Mathemateg: Compare and order fractions; locate fractions on
number line and recognise equivalence of decimal and fraction forms of
1/2s and 1/10s
- Looking at procedural and reasoning questioning.
Dydd Llun: INSET DAY
Dydd Mawrth: Welcome back to school, Easter homework to be returned. New spellings to be posted on the blog and a new homework task to be set.
Dydd Gwener: Spelling Check for this weeks focus words. Mental Maths test.
PE: Swimming has now finished so we will be having PE for one session this week. The following week the children will have two PE sessions. This pattern will continue up until half term with one PE lesson one week followed by two the next. I will confirm the days this week and send weekly reminders of whether it is a single or a double PE lesson week. Trainers and outdoor PE kit will be required for each session.
I look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday morning,
Mr Ball
No comments:
Post a Comment