Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Spellings 17/04/2014, homework, PE & Bryn Pica trip

Good evening all,

Spellings
I will not be setting specific spelling words to learn for Friday. However there will be a spelling check that the children will be taking part in on Friday but it will be a random mixture of the words that they have already learnt from last term (to see if they have retained the spelling of the words). If they have time the children are welcome to revisit any of the spellings I had set last term and pick out any words which they remember getting incorrect or are unsure of to practice over again.
Patterns I will include in the test are:

the prefixes - ir-, un-, im-, mis-, and dis-           suffixes: -ous and -sion
the spelling patterns gue and gue

Homework - Thank you for your support in completing the homework over the Easter holdidays. I will be sending new maths homework out tomorrow as I want to go over the maths work the children did together as a class before I return their learning logs. 

PE - I am unable to confirm our set PE days at the moment as we are still working on a timetable as a staff, but if the children could bring in their outdoor PE kit with them this Friday as I plan to do a PE lesson with the children.

Bryn PicaI made contact with the Bryn Pica and the representative who leads the school course has now returned to work and they will be providing the trip for the children who missed out on Thursday 23rd of April, which will take place in the morning. There is no need to re-submit consent as you had already given permission for the children to attend. Could I please request that all children who are going on the trip have a packed lunch with them for that day.

Diolch yn fawr,

Mr Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment