Friday, 1 April 2016

Happy Holidays

Happy Easter Everyone!


The last week of term was a busy and exciting one.  I am extremely proud of you Blwyddyn Pedwar. You have all come a long way since September when you first came into my classroom.  with hard word and determination you have grown in maturity and concentration and as a result you are producing lovely work.  I know your mums and dads were extremely pleased during parents evening. I know you all have targets to reach but I am certain that you will all get there.  Remember the class rules, continue working as you have been and you will all be flying.  Remember to believe in yourselves and say I CAN instead of I CAN'T!

I know I wont be there in front of the class next term but I will still be popping in to see how you are all getting on.  I have loved my two terms with you and it is with a sad heart I move to Year 2 before the year ends.  However, you have an excellent replacement in Miss Morgans and I know how much you all enjoy having her in class with you.  Don't forget to pop in and see me in the mornings as I will miss your lovely morning greetings and smiley faces to start the day off!

I hope you are enjoying the holidays and haven't been eating too many Easter egg!  Don't forget to keep your packaging so that we can enter the RCT Recycling Champions competition.  We did very well with our Christmas cards, lets see if we can do even better this term with our Easter Packaging,


During the last week of term we started our Insect Hotel.  It is looking great and I can not wait to finish it.  I am going into school on Wednesday morning around 10am if anyone fancies joining me to complete our design.  Take a look at the pictures of our work so far...

  


  




  

  

  

  

  

  











I think you will agree, it is looking great so far.  Well done Caerau and Year 4 from Waun Fach, super work done by all!  You are all Eco Warriors!

Enjoy the rest of your holidays everyone and see you all soon.  Thank you again for two terrific terms and remember keep up the hard work with Miss Morgans next term.  Summer is always an exciting term so enjoy it too!

Take care my little lovelies

Mrs Rees :o)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment