Well, it’s the first morning of our home learning and the sun is shining, so don’t forget to take time out in your garden and enjoy the fresh air.
I have uploaded all the work to TEAMS. I have put general information about activities you should be doing daily in the folder called ‘Information from AB’ and all your other work is in a folder called ‘Week 1 23 March 2020’. When you click on the Maths some of the pictures have mixed up but if you ‘save as’ to your desktop and open it from there, it goes back to normal. I’ve previewed everything else and it all looks ok.
Please remember that this is also a time to apply skills you have learnt in school to real life situations. Use your weighing skills and bake a nice cake or write an informal letter and post it to your grandparents, I’m sure they’ll be over the moon to receive it. Play a board game with your family and practise those social skills or get active play a game of football with your family in the garden. Enjoy.
Happy home learning
Mrs B
No comments:
Post a Comment