I hope you are all safe and well and enjoyed the lovely weather on the weekend.
Health and Wellbeing Blog:
Mr Ball has been busy creating a new Blog for the whole school on J2Bloggy -below id the link. Have a look at the challenge and try and upload some pictures / content about what you have been doing to stay healthy:
Well done to all the children who worked hard to complete the tasks last week. I have started to use j2stars (in j2e) to reward you with stars for your hard work. I will continue to use this for the coming weeks, so please keep an eye on it.
Marking
Please remember to mark each other’s diary entries and STEM instructions using WWW and EBI or stars and wishes (year 4). I have looked through these too and made some comments if I needed to.
I will upload the answers to last weeks maths and comprehension later in the week for you to self mark your work.
This week
I will upload the work for this week to TEAMS in a folder called Week 2 30.3.20. Please take a look at your tasks for this week. Don’t forget to read daily, do your spellings and keep fit as well as all the lovely things with your family such as cooking, gardening, walking and playing in the garden.
Enjoy your week and don’t forget If there’s a problem or question please send me a message on Chat.
Diolch
Mrs B
No comments:
Post a Comment