Today brings the last day of the Spring term, and what a busy and unusual term it’s been. I am so proud of how you’ve handled everything this term. We started with a Peer Enquiry, followed not long later by a visit from the Estyn Inspectors and then Covid-19. In all the years I’ve been teaching, I’ve never known a term like this. However, as usual you have all conducted yourselves so well and I am extremely proud of each and every one of you.
Now it’s time for a well earned break. We will return to learning on Monday 20th of April. Until then, stay safe and enjoy spending time relaxing with your families. I will not be uploading any work over the next 2 weeks for you to complete, but I will still be on the other end of Teams if anyone needs a chat with me. Please feel free to get in touch and I will get back to you all.
Enjoy your holidays and I will catch up with you all very soon.
Mrs B
No comments:
Post a Comment